Being busy comes at a cost…and unfortunately many times it’s our romantic relationship that has to pay the cost. Flirty texts are one of my favorite quick and easy things for busy, and none busy, couples to stay connected.
When it comes to letting your partner know you’re thinking about them, let’s have a little fun with it. Sure, it’s nice to hear the words “I love you”, but sometimes those words get watered down and lack creativity. Text messages with a little more oomph say, “I’m thinking about you AND putting effort into my message.”
To get those juices flowing, take a look at a few ideas I’ve thrown together. Feel free to use these text messages as it, or make them your own.
Flirty Texts for Time-starved Couples
- I see how hard you’re working and I appreciate everything you do.
- Stop daydreaming about me and get back to work!
- Good morning! I wish I was starting the day off with you.
- Wanna get to know each other all over again tonight?
- Thanks for picking up the slack lately.
- I wish I were there to kiss you good morning/goodnight,
Flirty Texts for Parents
- I love watching you with the kids. You amaze me.
- You’re doing a good job.
- Thank you the mom/dad that you are.
- This parenting thing is hard. I want you to know that I see how much you do.
Just for Fun Flirty Texts
- I can’t stop thinking about you
- I would marry you all over again.
- I’m having hot daydreams about you right now.
- Wanna flirt?
- I feel so lucky. Thanks for being you.
- Seeing you is the best part of my day!
- I love you a little bit more everyday.
- 9pm. Our bedroom. Be there or be square!
- I’m home here all alone….
- Have I told you lately that you have a fine —-?
- Mmmmm….last night.
- You’re so incredibly sexy.
- I just want to let you know that I think you are very special. You deserve all the love in this world and my love is always yours to keep.
- Thinking of you makes me smile
- I love how your eyes crinkle when you smile
- I love the sound of your voice
- We’re amazing together.
- I wasn’t my best self last night. Thanks for being patient with me.
- Sorry I hurt you.
- I’m just feeling off lately and I know that’s affecting you.
While text messages aren’t a replacement for face-to-face connections, texting with thought and effort can help keep your relationship fun and connected.
You’ve heard it before, but good communication is vital to a healthy relationship. And as much as you love your significant other, life together can get hectic and busy sometimes. That’s why it’s important to make time for both of you and to keep those lines of communication open.
So go ahead—send some flirty texts today to show your significant other that you’re thinking about them. Don’t be afraid to get creative!